Conveyor Belt Vulcanizing Machine are used as conveyor belt joint tools. They are also maintained and maintained in the same way as other tools during and after use to extend service life. The below is the Maintenance method from China Vulcanizing Machine Manufacturer.
1. The storage environment of the conveyor belt vulcanizing machine should be kept dry and well ventilated to avoid the wetness of the electrical circuit caused by moisture;
2. Do not use the Joint Machine outdoors on rainy days to prevent the electric control box and the heating plate from entering the water;
3. If the working environment is damp and watery, when dismantling and handling the vulcanizing machine, the items on the ground should be raised, and the conveyor vulcanizer should not be in direct contact with water;
4. If the heating plate enters the water due to improper operation during the use, first contact the manufacturer for repair. If emergency repair is required, open the cover on the hot plate, pour the water out first, then set the electric control box to manual operation, warm to 100 ° C, keep the temperature for half an hour, and dry the line. The belt is glued in the manual state. At the same time, the manufacturer should be contacted in time to make the overall replacement of the line.
5. When the conveyor vulcanizing machine does not need to be used for a long time, the heating plate should be heated every half month (the temperature is set at 100 °C), and the temperature is maintained for about half an hour.
6. After each use, the water in the water pressure plate should be cleaned, especially in winter. If the water cannot be cleaned, the water pressure plate rubber will prematurely age and the service life of the water pressure plate will decrease.
The correct way to release water is after the vulcanization is completed and the vulcanizer is not removed before disassemble. If the water is released after the machine is disassembled, the water in the water pressure plate may not be completely discharged.